Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: For all hairmetal fans out there

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A highly enjoyable cover version of Europe's The Final Countdown:-)

    Enjoy!

    YouTube - The Final Countdown... LIVE!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn you, Chris!
    I'm crying now and nearly peed my pants!
    Especially when the guy walks across in front of the camera.

    Great find. I'm emailing the link to everyone now. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Even the keyboard is out of tune with the guitars and I have yet to find 1 clean note coming out of the singer.

    This sucks in all the right places:-))))

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But I think what truely makes it great is that they are REALLY trying! Even the guitar solo has parts of the Europe version in it

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard this before. Great stuff! There has to be more of them. I can't imagine that all they did was the one song.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFLMFAO!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Can't believe I missed this thread, I've managed to spit coffee all over my laptop [img]redface.gif[/img]


    10/10 for sheer effort! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •